Explore the Beauty of the Small islands Surrounding Phuket, and Enjoy Swimming and Snorkeling in the Crystal Clear Waters by going around with a Traditional Thai Longtail Boat.
- Pick up from Your Hotel Lobby at 14:00 PM To Start the Tour.
- Proceed to Rawai Beach to enjoy a Long Tail Boat Trip.
- Snorkeling and swimming behind Racha Island (Snorkeling Equipment are included)
- Depart to Bon Island.This is the perfect little dream Island, Turquoise waters and palm trees all around the Island. Enjoy the beach while relaxing and swimming.
- Then, Visit Koh Kaew Island south of Laem Promthep. Buddhit Monks are living on this Island to take care of an imprint of Buddha’s feet and a Golden Buddha statue. You see the The Buddha statue from Phromthep Cape as it’s about 5 meters high standing on a platform over the rocks facing Phuket Island. You will Enjoy an Amazing Sunset View before Departing.
- Transfer Back to Your Hotel.
- Snorkeling Equipment will not be Provided for Hygienic and Safety Reasons, Please feel Free to Bring your Own with You.
Book This Tour
Frequently Booked Together