This Package includes all the Necessary Requirements that you will need in order to enter Phuket under the Sandbox Model. Book this Package to Travel to Phuket with no Hassle.
If You book this Package, we will only need from You: Passport Copy – Flight Itinerary – Vaccine Proof, and we Handle all the rest.
Cassia Hotel Phuket is Located in Bang Tao Beach (Laguna Phuket). it’s just around 1 kilometer away from Xana Beach Club. The Hotel has 2 Swimming Pools and Provides Free WIFI to his Guests.
This Room has a Balcony with a Nice View.
One Way Airport Transfer from Phuket International Airport to your Hotel by Standard Sedan Car in case of maximum 2 Guests (maximum 2 Luggage + 2 Cabin Bags) . If the number of Guests is more than 2, a mini Van will be provided instead.
The Insurance Included in the Package Covers 30 days and meets all the Requirements needed, Coverage of COVID 19 treatment Expenses (more than 100,000 USD), Inclusive of 400,000 THB IPD (Internal Patient Department) & 40,000 THB OPD (Outer Patient Department)
We will apply for the COE (Certificate of Entry) For you, which is one of the requirements that you need to have in order to enter Phuket under the Sandbox Model. Royal Vacation has Assisted thousands of Travelers since the Start of the Pandemic to get their COE.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation within 7 days will occur 100% of total stay, before 7 days of arrival free Cancellation.
- In case of Flight Cancellation or Testing Positive before Departing from Country of Origin, 100% Of the amount will be refunded.
- The Insurance Package Coverage Duration may need to be changed depending on the Visa you are traveling with and the Embassy you are applying from.
- The Insurance Policy in this Package is For a maximum age of 75 Years. If the Guest is Aged more than 75 Years, the Package price has to be revised.
- This Package has to be booked at least 7 Days before Arrival to be able to Handle The COE For the Guest.
- Prices and Rules are Subject to change in case of any Changes happen in the Requirements of the Thai Government.