Required Documents for Special Tourist Visa Application and Certificate of Entry – COE
In this article, we will be Explaining and going through the required documents for Special Tourist Visa Thailand and the Certificate of Entry – COE
Requirement Documents for Certificate of Entry – COE:
- Copy of the Passport data Page (one Copy)
- Declaration Form (One Copy)
- Proof of reservation of Designated Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) hotel Accommodation
- Health insurance Policy Covering medical expenses in Thailand, Including a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) treatment.
- Proof of a reservation of a fully paid air Ticket
Required Documents for Special Tourist visa:
A) One of the below Four Options must be Present:
- Proof of full ownership of A Condominium unit in Thailand, by the Applicant or family member (in this case, no further financial evidence is required) OR
- Proof of Payment for Hotel Accommodation after the Quarantine Period of an amount not less than 20,000 Thai Baht (Paid Receipt must be Present)
- Proof of rental of a condominium or house with an amount not less than 20,000 THB (Paid Receipt must be Present)
- proof of at least two installments paid for purchase or lease of a condominium unit of which foreigners are eligible to purchase or lease, in accordance with the law.
B) Health and Accident Insurance Policy
- Health and Accident insurance policy, issued by a Thai insurer only, covering the entire period of stay in Thailand. Coverage must include expenses with a minimum of THB 40,000 for outpatient and THB 400,000 for inpatient, as well as a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 for coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) treatment. If a Single health insurance Policy is submitted, it must include all the above coverages.
C) Proof of Payment of Designated Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) Hotel accommodation
- Proof of Payment of Designated Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) Hotel accommodation of at least 14 days , and Full Payment for Accommodation (Hotel, Condominium, or other forms of Accommodation in accordance with the law on Hotels) for the entire period of Stay in Thailand. Such Proof must be issued by the Service providers themselves, and Include the Service Providers’ tax payment details, or proof of full ownership, or Payment for purchase or lease.
D) Proof of Relationship
- Spouses (No age limit) and Children (not more than 20 Years of age) of the main applicant must submit proof of relationship and provide the documents required for the Certificate of Entry – COE and special Tourist Visa Application.
After Submitting All the required documents for Special Tourist Visa Thailand, You should be able to get the visa if you belong to low risk countries.
Other Topics Related To Thailand STV Visa