Thailand Visa on arrival
Who is Eligible for Thailand Visa on arrival?
There are are Total of 19 countries that are Eligible for Visa on arrival when traveling to Thailand, and they are not required to pre apply for Tourist visa before leaving their Country. (Visa on arrival is Different than the Thailand Visa exemption Countries List who also are not required for Pre applying for a Visa when traveling to Thailand).
The Countries who are eligible for Visa on arrival are:
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
How Long Can You stay in Thailand with This Visa?
In case of entering Thailand with Visa on arrival (VOA), You will be able to stay for a maximum of 15 days in The kingdom, and the Visa fee to be paid at the airport upon arrival which Costs 2,000 THB Per person (Around 60 USD)
Requirements needed for Thailand VOA?
There are a list of points and requirements that are necessary in order to make the Passport Holder eligible for a Visa on arrival when traveling to Thailand. These requirements are as follows:
- The Passport has to be valid for at least 30 days ahead from the date of entry
- The traveler should be able to provide a Valid address in Thailand for either an Hotel or an apartment.
- A return Ticket within 15 days from the date of arrival to be able to enter with Visa on arrival.
- The ability to prove that you have Funds for a minimum of 10,000 Thai Baht Per person, or 20,000 Thai Baht for the whole family
- Paying the Visa fee (2,000 THB) cash in Thai Currency Upon arrival.