James Bond island is one of the Most famous Landmarks Located in Phang-Nga Bay North of Phuket. The Island became famous and Popular Sightseeing after that it has been Shown in The James Bond Movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”. The Beauty of this Area is the view of the Giant Limestone Cliffs surrounded by the Beautiful Emerald Green Sea water. This Tour is nice for Families, Couples and Solo Travelers.
- Pick up from your Hotel at Around 7:00 AM (Exact Pick up time to be confirmed depending on the hotel area)
- Transfer to the Speed Boat Pier and Get on board to start your Tour
- Visit Panak Island, Bat Cave, Ice Cream and the Diamond Cave
- Then Start a Canoe Trip adventure for around 30 minutes to discover the sea caves
- After the Canoe Experience, Proceed to Panyee island to visit the Gypsy village and Enjoy a Delicious Lunch
- Then Visit Khao Tapoo (Thai and original Names of James Bond Island), and Discover the Location and The Shooting Spot of the Famous movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”. Have a Free time for Half an Hour for Taking Photos and Exploring this Spot.
- Enjoy Swimming and relaxing On Naka island
- Then Transfer back to the Pier to transfer back to your hotel
Additional Fee for the transfer will be applied for the below Pick up locations:
Extra charge transfer THB300: Rawai, Naiharn, kamala, Bang Tao, Surin
Cape Panwa THB800
Airport and MaiKhao THB1500
Child 1-3 yrs free of charge
Tour Program is subject to change due to weather conditions.
Book This Tour
Frequently Booked Together