Thailand Retirement Visa (Non Immigrant OA) Requirements
What Nationalities Can Apply for the Thailand Retirement Visa (Non Immigrant O-A)?
All Nationalities are eligible to apply for the Thailand Retirement Visa (Non Immigrant O-A), as long as the applicants provide all the required Documents.
What are The requirements?
There are 10 Required Documents in Order to Apply for the Thailand Retirement Visa (Non Immigrant O – A) as Follows:
- A Foreigner Who is Aged 50 or above
- Applicant must Not Being Prohibited from Entering Thailand
- Applicant Should not have any Criminal Record in his Country, Country of residence and In Thailand
- He/ She Should be Holding the nationality or permanent residence of the country of application
- Doesn’t have medical record of contagious disease.
- Must Show one of the below financial Statements:
- Bank Statement of at least 800,000 THB in a Thai Bank (Around 27,000 USD)
- Income Certificate with a monthly income of not less than 65,000 (Around 2,200 USD)
- (Monthly Income x 12) + Deposit in a Thai bank Totalling not less than 800,000 THB (27,000 USD)
7. Passport with validity of not less than 18 months
8. 3 copies of completed visa application forms.
9. 3 passport-sized photos (4 x 6 cm) of the applicant taken within the past six months.
10. A personal data form is Required
For How long is the Thailand Retirement Visa Valid?
The Visa is Valid for One Year Stay in Thailand and can be renewed during Your Stay for another One year.
Other Documents You Will need to Enter Thailand:
Other Topics Related To Thailand Visa