Thailand Tourist Visa (TR)
Who Can Apply for the Tourist Visa TR?
The Tourist Visa (TR) is applicable for All Nationalities as long as the Applicant is able to Show the Required documents to the Nearest Thai Embassy.
How Long Can You stay in Thailand with TR Visa?
You can stay in Thailand for 60 Days (2 Months) With the Tourist Visa (TR); and the Visa can be Extended for another 30 Days (Total Possible Stay Duration is 90 Days).
What Are the Documents Required for TR VIsa?
The Tourist Visa (TR) Requires 8 Documents When Applying for it, These 8 Documents are as follows:
- Application Form and Declaration Form. You have to fill up these 2 Forms and add them to the Documents that You are Going to submit, You can download them from here: Download Application form – Download Declaration form.
- Two Photographs with white background.
- Original Passport and Photocopy for Passport
- Photocopy of Residence Visa (This is in case you are applying from a Foreign Country, For example a British Citizen Living in Dubai has to show his residence Visa in Dubai when Applying)
- No Objection letter from the Employer (A No Objection letter is a Legal certificate issued by a company , an agency or an Organization or even university,… etc. saying that the Person Who is applying for the Visa is Employed and allowed to have a Holiday or Allowed to Travel within the Specific Intended Travelling Period).
- Confirmed Plane Ticket
- Confirmed Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) Reservation, Or SHA PLUS Hotel Confirmation (SHABA).
- Travel and Medical Insurance Covering 100,000 US Dollars.
Additional Documents May be Required Depending on the embassy Applying from: Bank Statement (Amount varies from an embassy to another, Invitation Letter)
Tourist Visa (TR) Fees
The Tourist Visa (TR) Fees Varies between 45 and 110 US Dollars Depending on the nearest Thai Embassy/ Consulate.