Pick up Time
Phi Phi island is one of the most Famous Islands in Thailand. It's Well known by the Beauty of the Scenery that can be Watched from The View Point at Phi Phi Leh. In Addition, It is also well known by its Iconic and one of a Kind "Maya Bay" in which the Famous Movie "The Beach" has been Filmed. This Tour is a must do Tour when being in Phuket or Krabi, and it is Suitable for Families, Couples, and Individual Travelers. The Boat Type used in this Tour is Speed Boat, Which makes the Experience Better and more fun.
- 07.30 Pick up from the Hotel by our representative and Transfer to the Pier.
- 08:30 Arrive to the Pier– and get Welcomed by your local English Speaking guide‚ Get your full free of snorkeling Equipment and Listen to the Instructions and Information of tour program and weather.
- 09.00 AM: Departure from the pier to Phi Phi Island by speed boat to Start the Tour.
- 10:00 AM Arrive at “Maya Bay“ (Where the Famous movie “The Beach“ was filmed) Relax and Swim at the White Sandy Beaches
- After Maya Bay, Proceed to Loh Samah Bay which is a Very Good Spot for Snorkeling and Full of Corals and Colorful Fishes
- Then, Visit Pi-Leh Lagoon, The Main Island at Phi Phi, and discover one of the most clearest water inside this magical lagoon
- After that, Visit the Viking cave: Have a look at Viking Cave from outside where local people harvest the swiftlet birds’ nests
- then Proceed to The Monkey Beach and Discover the wild monkeys of Phi Phi Islands.
- At 13.00 Enjoy a great lunch at Restaurant on Phi Phi island and have a free time for leisure on the island.
- 14:00 Proceed to “Khai Island” which is a flat beautiful island with White Sandy Beaches and Crystal Clear water
- Enjoy swimming at this crystal clear water and snorkeling with plentiful coral and plenty of colorful fishes.
- 16.30 Departure from “Khai Island” and return Back to the pier. Then transfer back to your hotel.
Remark : The Tour Program is subject to change due to weather conditions without Prior Notice for the Safety of Everyone
Book This Tour
Frequently Booked Together