Non Immigrant Visa O-X
What is Non Immigrant Visa (OX)?
Non Immigrant Visa (OX) is another Type of retirement Visa But having more benefits than the Normal retirement Visa (OA).
Who Can Apply for OX Visa?
A Foreigner Aged over 50 years old and must be a National and a Passport Holder of these countries: Australia, Japan, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Netherland, Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Canada and United States.
The Non Immigrant OX Visa is Valid for 5 years and is able to be renewed for another 5 years at the Immigration Bureau in Thailand. (The Maximum Stay period in Thailand is 5 years Per stay, So the Applicant can Stay for 5 years and then Go out of the Country and Come back to stay for another 5 Years).
The Applicant must Show all the below Documents when Applying for the Non Immigrant OX Visa:
- Applicant’s Passport Valid for at Least 6 Months with at least 1 empty Page
- 3 passport size photographs (2 x2 inches) – Photos must Be taken within Maximum 6 months.
- 2 Visa application forms completely Filled Out.
- Personal Information Form (with notarized either by a lawyer or notary public)
- A Copy of a Bank Statement (Only acceptable from Thai banks) and a letter of Guarantee from the Bank Including all the Bank Contact Details Showing an Amount Equivalent to a minimum of 3 Millions Thai Baht (this Amount will be maintained for 1 Year after receiving the Visa) OR A Copy of a Bank Statement (Only acceptable from Thai banks) and a letter of Guarantee from the Bank Including all the Bank Contact Details Showing an Amount Equivalent to a minimum of 1.8 Millions Thai Baht in addition to a proof of annual Income of at least 1.2 Million Thai Baht.
- Applicant Should present an Official Document that says that he does not have any Criminal Records.
- A medical certificate showing no prohibitive diseases as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No.14 (B.E. 2535).
- Health Insurance Plan Coverage requirements for outpatient treatment of minimum 40,000 Thai Baht and inpatient treatment of a Minimum 400,000 Thai Baht
Other Topics Related To Thailand Non Immigrant Visa "B"