After that The Thailand COVID Center has announced the News of Implementing the 10 days Quarantine starting from the 1st of APRIL, They have also Published further Related Details as follows:
Reopening The Kingdom for International Tourists will be Divided into 3 Phases starting from the First of April until October.
Phase 1: From 1 APRIL until 30 JUNE
The First Phase will be applied from the 1st of April and will continue Until the 30th of June. During this Period, Arriving Tourists (Vaccinated and Non Vaccinated) will be required to Stay 10 days Quarantine (Instead of 14 days), and will have more freedom during their stay at the ASQ/ ALSQ Facilities:
- Guests will be allowed to use the Hotels’ Swimming Pool
- They will be allowed to order food Delivery from outside the Hotel
- Guests will be allowed to use GYM and fitness center at the ASQ Property
- Guests will be allowed to Exercise in the Outdoor Area
- Guests will be allowed to do cycling inside the Hotel (If Applicable)
These are briefly the Changes that will occur in the Quarantine Facilities in addition to the Stay Period. Further Details on how these facilities will be used and if it will be used for only a limited time per day are not Published yet.
* This will not be applied for Tourists coming from African Countries and the UK due to the Fears of the New Virus Variant.
*All Tourists (Even Vaccinated), will still need a Travel Insurance Covering the Same Requirements.
Phase 2: From 1 JULY Until 30 SEP
From the first of July, There will be even more freedom and more Access to the Hotels’ Facilities for guests Spending their Quarantine. This will Include:
- All the Facilities mentioned in the Phase 1 in addition to:
- Guests will be allowed to use the Spa and Massage Service
- Guests will be allowed to Eat in the Hotels’ restaurants
Regarding the 7 days Quarantine Proposal for Vaccinated Tourists, It will be Studied from now until the first of July, and the Decision will be taken later on whether it will be applied or not.
Phase 3: From 1 OCTOBER Onward
As per plan and Expectations, most likely the country will open its border to International Tourists Without the need of Spending Quarantine at all. This will only be applied for Vaccinated Tourists.